How to fix Windows display language not changing?
Some Windows users encountered the problem of Windows display language not changing, are you one of them? Then no need to worry, because here you will get the easy and working solutions to fix the problem.
Before going to its solution, let’s cross-check the possible reason for this problem. These are as follows –
– It might have happened because your operating system has corrupted language files. (System Reason)
– It can occur due to an incorrect process that we have followed at the time of setup. (Human Problem)
Let’s discuss the solution to fix this problem.
Best Methods to fix the Windows display language not changing Problem
1. Download the Windows Display Language Pack
You might not be able to change your Windows Display Language because it could not be already installed on your Windows. You can download your preferred display language pack by following the steps –
1. Press the Win button on your keyboard and click on settings.
2. Now in the settings window search for “Language Settings”
3. Click on the Add a Language button and select the desired language pack you want to install.
4. Now click on next and enable the Language Preference and then click on the install button.
5. Let’s wait while the installation process is completed.
6. Now click on the Sign out button to apply the changes and login back to your account.
7. Now open the language settings and click on Administrative Language Settings
8. A new window appears on the screen and here click on the copy settings as shown in the below screenshot.
9. Next step is to checkmark the Welcome screen and system account & New user Account under the copy your current settings to section.
10. Now restart your pc to apply the changes.
2. By Fixing the corrupted System files.
If the above method doesn’t work to fix the Windows display language not changing error then you can try the following command to resolve it.
1. Press win+r and type cmd and hit OK.
2. Now enter the following command –
Dism.exe /Online /Cleanup-Image /Restorehealth
3. Let’s wait for the process to finish and enter the following command
4. Once the SFC scan process finishes, reboot your pc.
3. Reinstall the Windows Display Language
If the above method doesn’t work for you then you need to remove the existing windows display language and reinstall it. Worry about how to do this process? Nothing much needs to do this, just follow the steps below –
1. Press the Win Button and click on the settings icon.
2. Now click on time & language on the left side panel and navigate to the Language & Region option,
3. Next step is to click on three dots on the right side of the language nav and click on the Remove option.
4. Next, click on the Add a Language button and choose the language you want to install into your system.
5. Now click on the install button and follow the remaining steps 6,7,8,9 and 10 as mentioned in Method 1.
Hopefully, the above methods will be able to fix your language problem on Windows 11. Let us know in the comment section which method works for you. Also follow us on Facebook, and Twitter for such kinds of updates.